From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl
Bring home a classic flavor of the New Orleans with Genghis Grill’s Bayou bowl recipe. The restaurant-quality bowl offers a classic surf and turf combination of shrimp, chicken and marinated white fish. It adds the flavor of the Bayou through spicy sausage, vegetables and seasonings. Genghis Grill suggests serving the stir-fry mixture over steamed rice, but fried rice or noodles also compliment the mixture. The seasoning mixture and sauce used is not hot, but the sausage selected could add some heat to the dish. For those who prefer a little heat, consider adding a hot sauce to the mixture near the end of cooking to kick up the spice index. The secret of preparing a flavorful Genghis Grill Bayou bowl is to select high-quality, fresh ingredients and stir fry in a wok or other high-temperature suitable pan. While cooking, the mixture should be stirred constantly to allow the flavors to meld and cook the ingredients evenly.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, white fish, sausage, shrimp, vegetables|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl Ingredients
- 1/8 cup diced chicken
- 1/8 cup marinated white fish
- 1/8 cup medium-sized shrimp
- 1/8 cup sausage
- 1/8 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/8 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons roasted tomato sauce sauce
- 4 ounces steamed rice
- 2 teaspoons citrus garlic herb sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul Recipe
- Chop chicken, slice sausage, clean shrimp and chop marinated white fish. Place in a bowl.
- Add citrus garlic herb to the bowl, then stir.
- Cut onions and bell peppers. Try to maintain the same size to allow the mixture to cook evenly.
- Preheat the wok as advised by the manufacturer, typically before adding oil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the bottom of the wok. The oil is ready when a drop of water sizzles in in the wok.
- Place chicken, shrimp, sausage and shrimp into the wok, stirring frequently until shrimp is no longer translucent and no pink is seen on the chicken.
- Remove the seafood, sausage, and chicken mixture from the wok.
- Add the onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes to the wok and cook until slightly tender.
- Add seafood and meat mixture to the wok with the vegetables.
- Top mixture with roasted tomato sauce. Modify the amount of sauce based on flavor preferences.
- Stir to coat all ingredients with the sauce and heat the sauce.
- Scoop the mixture out of the wok and place on top of freshly steamed rice.
Genghis Grill Coupons
Genghis Grill provides diners with a customized meal options know as bowls. A wide selection of vegetables, protein, spices and sauces are offered and are selected from a bar at the restaurant. Genghis Grill offers recipe cards for bowl suggestions and pre-configured combinations. Health information is available for these bowl recipe options.Home chefs can learn to recreate bowls, like the Bayou Bowl, at home for a quick and healthy meal.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl