From Copycat Recipe Guide
Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie
Applebee’s offers many desserts on its menu, including the Triple Chocolate Meltdown, the Blue Ribbon Brownie, and the Maple Butter Blondie. The Applebee’s Maple Butter Blondie recipe consists of a white chocolate brownie that is garnished with a maple syrup and brown sugar sauce. Like all of Applebee’s desserts, the Maple Butter Blondie is served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you like this dish, you might also enjoy making Applebee’s Cinnamon Apple Turnover.
|Customer service phone||(888)592-7753|
|Main ingredients||Flour, white chocolate chunks, brown sugar, eggs, maple syrup|
|Similar to||White chocolate brownie|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Applebee’s Maple Butter Blondie Ingredients
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup plus ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 ¾ cup tightly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces white chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 6 tbsp butter
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Applebee’s Maple Butter Blondie Recipe
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Sift the flour together with the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough for an overhang on all sides. Grease the foil thoroughly to prevent sticking.
- Add ¼ cup of chopped walnuts to the sifted flour. In a separate bowl, mix 1/3 cup butter with 1 cup brown sugar and cream until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, then pour the mixture into the sifted flour mixture. Use a spatula to carefully fold in the white chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the baked blondies from the oven. While the blondies are cooling, making the Maple Butter sauce.
- In a small saucepan, melt 6 tbsp butter over medium heat, then add ¾ cup brown sugar and the maple syrup.
- Simmer the syrup and sugar sauce over low heat until thick. Lower the heat and keep the sauce warm.
- Slice the blondies into four pieces and divide among four plates. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of each blondie, and then pour the Maple Butter sauce on top of each plate. Garnish each serving with the remaining chopped walnuts. Serve.
Maple Walnut Blondie Recipe
- According to Applebee’s nutrition information, each serving of the Maple Butter Blondie has 1000 calories and over 50 grams of fat. If you’d like to cut the calorie count, use low-calorie margarine instead of butter and serve with low-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Also See: How to Make Applebee's Peach Sangria, How to Make Applebee's Santa Fe Chicken Salad, How to Make Applebee's Chicken Fried Chicken, How to Make Applebee's Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip, How to Make Applebee's Cinnamon Apple Turnover, How to Make Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake