From Copycat Recipe Guide
Applebee's Peach Sangria
Applebee’s serves many cocktail and drink recipes for its customers, including sangria flavors such as White Peach Sangria, Red Apple Sangria, and Berry Sangria. The Applebee’s Peach Sangria recipe includes white zinfandel wine, peach schnapps, and lemon lime soda served over ice and garnished with fresh fruit. This light and fruity drink complements several of the restaurant’s appetizers such as spinach pizza and hot spinach dip.
|Customer service phone||(888)592-7753|
|Main ingredients||Peach Schnapps, White Zinfandel wine, pineapple juice|
|Similar to||Peach sangria|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Applebee’s Peach Sangria Ingredients
- 2 ounces Sutter Home White Zinfandel wine
- 2 ounces Peach Schnapps
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3 ounces lemon lime soda
- 1 sliced frozen grape
- 1 orange slice
- 1 lime slice
- 1 cherry
- Ice cubes
Applebee’s Peach Sangria Recipe
- Fill a tall wine glass about ¼ full with ice cubes.
- Pour the wine and schnapps into the glass.
- Stir in the pineapple juice and the lemon lime soda.
- Spear the lime slice, the orange slice, and both halves of the frozen grape onto a cocktail spear.
- Place the speared fruit into the glass and garnish with a cherry.
Mango Peach Sangria Recipe
- At Applebee’s, the Peach Sangria is served as a White Peach Sangria, which is why the restaurant uses white zinfandel wine. If you want a more peachy color and taste, swap the white zinfandel for rose wine and add a couple of slices of frozen peach to the finished drink. You could also use peach-flavored vodka rather than schnapps if you like.
- Include both red and green grape slices for more color and flavor.
- If you’d like to keep the color white but you still want more of a peach taste, use frozen white peach slices and add white sugar and frozen lemonade concentrate for sweetener, rather than pineapple juice.
- If you plan on making enough sangria for a crowd, increase the ingredients as needed and mix them in a pitcher. Refrigerate the pitcher overnight and then wait until serving to garnish with fruit.
- Mix in one ounce of cranberry juice for a more tart flavor.
- Add a six ounce package of frozen raspberries instead of the frozen grapes if you like.
Also See: How to Make Applebee's Spinach Pizza, How to Make Applebee's Santa Fe Chicken Salad, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri