From Copycat Recipe Guide
Bahama Breeze Lobster and Shrimp Pasta
Diners who like to eat at Bahama Breeze can enjoy several Caribbean-themed dishes such as Fire Roasted Jerk Shrimp and Seafood Paella. This Bahama Breeze Lobster and Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with a homemade Brandy Cream sauce and diced lobster meat and medium shrimp. Served over hot cooked pasta, the dish makes a perfect dinner meal for a group or a family.
|Customer service phone||(866)475-5666|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Similar to||Red Lobster Shrimp and Noodle|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Bahama Breeze Lobster and Shrimp Pasta Ingredients
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp
- 2 – 5 to 6 oz lobster tails, shells reserved
- 1/4 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 ½ cups Brandy Cream Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/2 lb cooked pasta
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
Brandy Cream Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 saffron threads
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Lobster shells
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 ¼ tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp cool water
- 2 tbsp brandy
- Salt and white pepper
Recipe courtesy of Bahama Breeze
Bahama Breeze Lobster and Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Make the Brandy Cream Sauce: Use kitchen shears to cut the lobster tails in half lengthwise. Take the meat out of the shell and set the meat aside. In a cup, mix the cornstarch and water together.
- Place a saucepan on the stove and add the white wine, saffron threads, basil, thyme, and lobster shells. Increase the heat to boil the mixture, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Pour the chicken broth and cream into the pan and increase the heat to a boil again.
- Use a kitchen whisk to add the cornstarch mixture slowly. Lower the heat again and simmer the mixture for a couple of minutes.
- Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Turn off the heat and add the brandy. Place another pot in the sink and strain the sauce through a mesh sieve to remove the shells.
- Now make the lobster and shrimp pasta: Drain the cooked pasta with cold water to halt the cooking process.
- Dice the lobster meat into ½-inch pieces. Use salt and pepper to season the lobster and shrimp evenly.
- Place a skillet over high heat until hot. Pour the olive oil in the pan, then add the mushrooms, shrimp, and lobster. Cook for a couple of minutes until the shrimp turns opaque in color.
- Lower the heat to medium and pour in the prepared Brandy Cream Sauce and the diced green onions. Stir continuously while increasing the heat to a boil.
- Place the cooked pasta in the skilled and keep stirring to coat the pasta with the sauce evenly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Bahama Breeze Caribbean Lobster & Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- If you want to give the dish a bit more color, add 1 cup of diced tomatoes to the finished Brandy Cream Sauce.
- Shallots can serve as a substitute for the diced green onions if you prefer.
- If you don’t care for the taste of brandy, you can also use cognac as the base for the cream sauce.