From Copycat Recipe Guide
Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
Boston Market is a great place to get good food with a home-cooked taste. Now, with this Boston Market Cinnamon Apples recipe, you can make one of their popular desserts in your own kitchen. The chain opened its first restaurant in 1985 and has been serving customers delectable rotisserie chicken, hearty sides, and tasty desserts ever since. Currently, there are over 490 Boston Market locations throughout the world.
Start to finish: 1 hour
|Creative Commons user me and the sysop|
|Offered by||Boston Market|
|Customer service phone||800-365-7000|
|Main ingredients||Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar|
|Similar to||Baked apples|
Boston Market Cinnamon Apples Ingredients
- 5 golden delicious apples
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 4 teaspoons butter, crumbled
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash salt
Boston Market Cinnamon Apples Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel and core your apples, then cut each apple into thin slices.
- Arrange the apple slices in an 8"x8" baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the water, cornstarch, and crumbled pieces of butter until the cornstarch is totally dissolved.
- Add the brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon juice, and salt and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour your sugar/cinnamon mixture over the apple slices in your baking dish.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring at least once every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the apples are soft, cook them for another three or four minutes to help thicken up the sugar and cinnamon sauce.
Boston Market Cinnamon Apples Video
- If you're not a huge fan of golden delicious apples, try using Granny Smith or Fuji apples to make this recipe.
- You can also saute the ingredients instead of baking them. Start out with melting the butter and adding the apples. Cook them until they're tender. Mix the cornstarch with the water in a separate bowl and then add to the skillet. Add the rest of your ingredients and allow to boil for three or four minutes.
- To give your Boston Market Cinnamon Apples an even more delectable finish, top it off with some whipped cream or ice cream.
Also See: How to Make Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake, How to Make Cinnabon Cream Cheese Frosting, How to Make Wendy's Frosty, How to Make KFC Pecan Pie, How to Make Girl Scout Samoa Cookies, How to Make a Bloomin' Onion