From Copycat Recipe Guide
Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
The Chicken Bryan entree at Carrabba's is one of their signature dishes. A flavor packed grilled chicken breast is paired with a lemon butter sauce and a slice of smooth goat cheese. The dish is garnished with fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes for a delicious blend of tastes and textures. The cost of the dish varies by location and options, but often is around $16 to $17. At this price, enjoying Chicken Bryan at the restaurant can be a budget buster, especially if you are dining out with a family. Home chefs can learn to make this copycat Carrabba's Chicken Bryan recipe at home and offer a delectable dish for a fraction of the restaurant price.
Start to finish: 45 minutes
|Customer service phone||813-288-8286|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes|
|Similar to||Carrabbas Pollo Rosa Maria|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Carrabba's Chicken Bryan Ingredients
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup butter (cold)
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Chicken Bryan Recipe
- Remove goat cheese from refrigerator. Cut and shape goat cheese into circular shapes. Allow the cheese to warm to room temperature.
- Clean chicken, removing any extra fat. Rinse with water.
- Dry chicken with a paper towel.
- Use your hands or a brush to coat both sides of each chicken breast with virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper each piece of chicken.
- Heat a grill.
- Place chicken on grill and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees for safety. Continue basting chicken with olive oil during grilling. Grilling will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place one goat cheese circle on each chicken breast.
- Allow the goat cheese to warm and soften slightly, then remove each chicken breast from the grill and plate.
- Place butter in a skillet and turn heat to medium.
- Add onions and garlic to butter and saute until the onions are tender.
- Pour in lemon juice and wine into butter sauce. Stir continuously and reduce heat to allow the sauce to simmer.
- Add some salt, paprika, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes to the sauce.
- Spoon lemon-butter sauce over each chicken breast liberally.
How to Make Carrabba's Chicken Bryan Video
- Chicken Bryan can be easily modified based on taste preferences. Adjusting seasonings and the amount of ingredients can allow chefs to put their own mark on the dish. For more tender chicken breasts, marinate for about an hour in buttermilk.
- The original recipe is a bit high on fat and calorie counts due to the butter content. A lower-fat version can be created by using a butter substitute. For an extra kick, some Cayenne pepper can be added to the lemon-butter sauce. The dish is best when served fresh, but leftovers can be stored for up to a week in a refrigerator.
Also See: How to Make Carrabba's Mamma's Bread, How to Make KFC Original Recipe Fried Chicken, How to Make Olive Garden Tuscan Chicken, How to Make P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps, How to Make Texas Roadhouse Chicken Critters, How to Make Red Lobster Grilled Baby Rack of Shrimp, How to Make a Bloomin' Onion