From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
Cheesecake Factory’s 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake was a limited edition cheesecake released in 2008 commemorating the restaurant’s 1978 beginning in Beverly Hills. Created from a melding of two Cheesecake Factory cakes, the Cheesecake Factory 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake recipe includes components of the Original Cheesecake and chocolate fudge cake.
To construct this cheesecake, a base layer of chocolate fudge cake is topped with a layer of cheesecake, followed by another chocolate cake layer and another cheesecake layer. Chocolate cream between the layers and on top of the cake adds to the chocolate flavor. Shaved chocolate around the outer edge completes the cake.
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Chocolate fudge cake, cheesecake filling, chocolate cream|
|Cooking method||Baking, chilling|
|Similar to||Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Ingredients
Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 4 ounces unsweetened Baker's chocolate squares
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Filling recipe for Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake
Chocolate Filling and Topping
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 7 ounces unsweetened baker's chocolate squares
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups shaved semisweet chocolate
Cheesecake Factory 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease and flour two 9 inch round cake pans.
- Melt 4 ounces chocolate squares slowly in a double boiler or microwave, allow to cool.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In smaller bowl, beat butter, sugars, and egg until creamy.
- Add vanilla and cooled chocolate, mixing well.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients until smooth.
- Divide fudge cake batter evenly into two cake pans.
- Divide cheesecake filling and spread each half over cake batter.
- Bake until set, just over an hour.
- Set on wire racks and allow to cool.
- While cakes are cooling, melt 7 ounces chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Add whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat until thickened.
- Once cakes are cool, remove from pans.
- Spread chocolate cream topping on one of the cakes, just enough to cover it, reserving the rest.
- Carefully place unfrosted cheesecake onto the cheesecake with the chocolate cream, chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Frost the outside edge of the full cake with chocolate cream, reserving enough to decorate the edges of the top.
- Pipe remaining chocolate cream onto the top of the cake in desired decorative pattern.
- Press shaved chocolate into chocolate cream around the sides of the cake.
Cheesecake Factory History
- Try cooking the cheesecake in a shallow pan or cookie sheet filled with no more than a half inch of water to regulate humidity in the oven while it bakes.
- Alternate mini white chocolate and milk chocolate chips in place of the shaved chocolate for a different flavor.
- For a lighter cheesecake, consider substituting some of the cream cheese with ricotta.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake