From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake
This Cheesecake Factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake recipe incorporates Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfinger candy bars with cheesecake. A cross between cake and candy, this dessert has plenty of chocolate and peanut butter goodness, and will appease just about any sweet tooth or creamy craving.
The Cheesecake Factory concept was developed by Oscar and Evelyn Overton when Evelyn, an avid cook and dessert expert, opened a humble cheesecake shop in Detroit in the 1940s. She put her dream on hold to raise a family, but then opened the first Cheesecake Factory with her husband in 1972 after their children left the roost.
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Cream cheese, Oreos, Butterfingers, Reese's, butter, caramel|
|Similar to||Peanut butter cup cheesecake|
Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake Ingredients
- 4 1/2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese (3 packages), room temperature
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 4 Butterfinger bars, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup fudge sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake Recipe
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix crushed Oreos and butter together, and press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform cake pan.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Top with half the Reeses, half the Butterfinger, and all of the caramel sauce.
- Pour the rest of the filling on top.
- Use a knife to swirl, being careful not to scrape the bottom.
- Top with remaining candy, pressing gently.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes.
- Let cool fully.
- Make the frosting by mixing the cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer. Add vanilla and milk, then gradually beat in sugar to desired consistency.
- Top the cheesecake with hot fudge sauce, then use a pastry bag to pipe frosting rosettes around the edges.
- Crunchy peanut butter will also work well for the frosting, but it will not be identical to The Cheesecake Factory's version.
- Vary the flavors a bit by using different kinds of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. For example, you may use Reese's Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, or even Wafer Bars.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make the Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake