From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Ahi Carpaccio
The Cheesecake Factory's "SkinnyLicious" menu features appetizers under 490 calories and entrees under 590 calories. The Cheesecake Factory Ahi Carpaccio recipe is one of these SkinnyLicious appetizers, and home cooks can learn how to make it in their own kitchens using some a few ingredients. Low-calorie appetizers like this one can be a light starter course for a healthy meal.
Start to finish: 15 minutes (Active time: 15 minutes)
|Customer service phone||1-818-871-3000|
|Main ingredients||Sushi-grade tuna, soy-ginger sauce, mayonnaise, avocado|
|Cooking method||Assembling plate and garnish|
|Similar to||Tuna Carpaccio|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory Ahi Carpaccio Ingredients
- 16 oz. sushi grade Ahi tuna, cut into four pieces
- Soy-ginger sauce
- Asian cucumber salad
- Pickled ginger
- 1 oz. wasabi pesto
- 1/2 oz. togarashi aioli
- Small avocado, thinly sliced
- Toasted black and white sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced green onions
Cheesecake Factory Ahi Carpaccio Recipe
1. Use a kitchen mallet to pound the tuna slices gently until they have a flat thickness. To avoid sticking, you can wrap the pieces in parchment paper. 2. To assemble the dish, lay one piece of tuna on each plate and sprinkle the togarashi aioli on top. 3. Lay the avocado slices over the fish. 4. Top the avocado with wasabi pesto, if desired. 5. Garnish the dishes with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds. 6. Serve the finished entrees with pickled ginger, cucumber salad, and soy-ginger sauce on the side. 7. Store the finished dish in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from The Cheesecake Factory's Ahi Carpaccio recipe
Fresh Ahi Carpaccio with Aioli
- Since the recipe contains many specialty ingredients such as soy-ginger sauce, togarashi aioli, marinated cucumber salad, pickled ginger, and black and white sesame seeds, you may find it helpful to shop for these items at an Asian specialty market.
- Shimchi Togarashi is a Japanese spice mix that is available commercially from many different online sources and specialty stores. To prepare the togarashi aioli yourself, mix the spice with commercial mayonnaise.
- Make your own cucumber salad by combining one thinly sliced cucumber, 1 tsp rice vinegar, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp sugar.
- To make wasabi pesto, simply combine wasabi paste with commercially-prepared pesto.
Also See: How to Make Red Lobster Fish in a Bag, How to Make Mimi's Cafe Fish Tacos, How to Make The Ninety Nine's Panko Crusted Cod, How to Make Texas Roadhouse Fried Catfish, How to Make Subway Tuna Salad