From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
This Cheesecake Factory Brownie Sundae Cheesecake recipe is as close as you can get to a brownie ice cream sundae without actually using any ice cream. The dessert has a brownie cheesecake base smothered in light, creamy white chocolate mousse and then topped with hot fudge sauce and sliced almonds. Whipped cream and a cherry complete the sundae effect. This is one cool, sweet treat that won't melt on your plate.
The first Cheesecake Factory was opened in 1972, and focused solely on cheesecakes. Six years later, the first full-fledged Cheesecake Factory restaurant opened its doors, and today it is one of the most popular chains in America.
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Cocoa, sugar, eggs, flour, cream cheese, white chocolate, hot fudge, almonds, walnuts|
|Similar to||Brownie cheesecake|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory Brownie Sundae Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1/2 recipe for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, filling only
- 10 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
White Chocolate Mousse
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Hot fudge sauce
- Sliced almonds
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
Cheesecake Factory Brownie Sundae Cheesecake Recipe
- Prepare 1/2 cheesecake filling as directed.
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Start the brownie by beating the eggs with the vanilla in a small bowl.
- Place the cocoa, butter, salt and sugar into a heatproof bowl.
- Set the bowl on top of a pot of water on the stove, and heat, stirring, until butter has all melted.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in the eggs.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into a greased, 9-inch cake pan.
- Top with cheesecake filling,
- Bake for about an hour, until filling has set.
- Allow to fully cool in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- Make the white chocolate by combining all ingredients, then whipping into stiff peaks.
- Spread over cheesecake and chill.
- Before serving, top with hot fudge sauce and almonds. Then top each slice with whipped cream and a cherry.
Brownie Cheesecake Bites
Just as with ice cream sundaes, the options for toppings and sauces are nearly limitless for the Cheesecake Factory Brownie Sundae Cheesecake. For variation, try topping with caramel sauce or strawberry sauce. For a dark chocolate mousse, use dark chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla. Peanuts can be used instead of almonds.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make the Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake