From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Cheesecake
Just about everybody loves to steal spoonfuls of chocolate chip cookie dough when they are baking in their own cookies at home. It’s one of those “guilty pleasures” that all bakers indulge in. The Cheesecake Factory has created the Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Cheesecake just for us. While we do not have the exact recipe from the restaurant, this Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Cheesecake recipe is a very good replica. Try making this delicious dessert the next time you have a craving for cookie dough. Just be sure to get the cake into the oven before the dough disappears!
Start to finish: 5.5 hours (Active time: 30 minutes)
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Cream cheese, sour cream, chocolate cookies, cookie dough, chocolate chips|
|Similar to||Cookie-dough cheesecake|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Cheesecake Ingredients
Chocolate Crust Ingredients
- 4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, unsalted
- Filling for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake
- 1 package prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Cheesecake Recipe
Chocolate Crust Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and butter. Stir until melted.
- Remove the sugar mixture from the heat; add the cookie crumbs and combine until all the crumbs are coated.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust for approximately 10 minutes; then remove from oven and cool completely.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling as directed.
- Pour half of the cheesecake filling into the crust-lined pan.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough batter and place it gently into the cheesecake batter. Scatter the dough so that does not form one bit clump in the finished cake. Reserve a few spoonfuls to place on top of the remaining cake before baking.
- Pour the remaining cheesecake batter into the pan and place the reserved cookie dough batter on the top. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the cake and then place it in the oven.
- Bake for about an hour, or until set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with walnuts.
Cheesecake Factory Coupons
- If you are feeling ambitious, try making your chocolate chip cookie dough from scratch. You could also substitute the other favorite doughs, such as white chocolate chip cookie dough or peanut butter chip cookie dough.
- The Cheesecake Factory serves their Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Cheesecake garnished with whipped cream. Make your own whipped cream or spray aerosol whipped cream on top of each slice, then sprinkle with more chocolate chips before serving.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake