From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
This Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake recipe is a rich, chocolaty dessert with a tangy raspberry swirl in the middle. One of the many chocolate cheesecakes that can be found on the Cheesecake Factory menu, each bite of the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake is packed with flavor, yet is easier to make than some of the more complex cheesecakes offered at the restaurant. As with all cheesecakes, you’ll want to plan ahead to allow it sufficient time for the cake to chill in the refrigerator before serving it to your guests.
Start to finish: 2 ½ hours
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Cream cheese, sour cream, chocolate cookies, butter, raspberries, cream, sugar|
|Similar to||Chocolate raspberry cheesecake|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake Ingredients
For the Chocolate Crust
- 4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
For the Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
For the Chocolate Ganache
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, shaved for garnish.
Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
Make the Chocolate Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farhenheit.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and sugar and stir until melted.
- Remove the sugar mixture from the heat; add the cookie crumbs and stir so that all the crumbs are coated.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes; then remove from oven and cool completely.
Make the Cheesecake and Raspberry Sauce
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the chocolate.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling as directed, add the melted chocolate to it and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust-lined pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Bring the berry mixture to a boil and simmer, stirring frequently, until raspberries are dissolved.
- Strain the raspberry sauce into a bowl to remove the seeds.
- Drizzle the raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake filling.
- Use a knife to swirl the raspberry sauce into the filling, but be careful not to scrape the bottom crust.
- Bake for about an hour, or until set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool while you make the chocolate ganache.
Make the Chocolate Ganache
- In a medium saucepan, scald the cream. Then remove it from the heat.
- Place the milk chocolate chips in a bowl and add the cream slowly.
- Stir the cream and chocolate mixture until the chips are melted and the ganache is smooth and glossy.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on the cheesecake and sprinkle chocolate shavings on top.
How to Make Blueberry Jam
- You can visit the farmer’s market and make use of the seasonal fruit found in your region by using strawberries or blueberries instead of raspberries in your cheesecake.
- The Cheesecake Factory serves their Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake garnished with whipped cream. Spray aerosol whipped cream onto the top of each cheesecake slice before serving it. For added color, reserve a few berries while making the sauce and place them on top of the whipped cream.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake