From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake recipe seems like a complicated dessert to make, but it is actually much easier than it appears. This dessert will make any special occasion sweeter, and the version here could easily be mistaken for the one at the restaurant. This cheesecake combines the flavors of a vanilla cookie crust, caramel cream cheese filling, and caramel mousse.
The first Cheesecake Factory opened in 1972 and only served cheesecake. By 1975, there were 20 flavors to choose from. A few years later, a branch in Beverly Hills was opened by the founders' son, and offered a full menu of salads, sandwiches and, of course, plenty of sweet and creamy cheesecake.
Start to finish: 10 hours 45 minutes (Active time: 1 hour 45 minutes )
|Flickr Error ( Invalid API Key (Key has expired) ): PhotoID 3298578120|
Flickr: Robert Bahn
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Vanilla cookies, cream cheese, brown sugar, Mars bars, cream|
|Similar to||Caramel cheesecake with caramel mousse|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake Ingredients
- Filling recipe for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, made with brown sugar instead of white
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled vanilla cookies
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 13.4 ounce can dulce de leche
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Whipped cream topping
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the crumbled vanilla cookies with the melted butter. Mix with your hands until the butter is fully incorporated.
- Press the cookie mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Make the recipe for the cheesecake filling, using brown sugar instead of white.
- Pour the filling into the prepared vanilla cookie crust.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until the cheesecake has set and is golden brown on top.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Pour the can of dulce de leche into a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to form stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the dulce de leche.
- Top the cheesecake with the caramel cream mousse, and chill until ready to serve.
- Slice the cheesecake into 12 servings.
- Run a knife around the rim of the cake pan to loosen the cake before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve.
<p style="text-align:center"> Shop Over 750 New Items For Spring at SurLaTable.com!
Gourmet Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Recipe
- For some added flavor and texture, add a sprinkle of chopped nuts to the cheesecake before serving. Sliced almonds, pecan pieces or walnut pieces will all work well.
- For extra caramel punch, drizzle the chilled cheesecake with some warm caramel sauce before serving. Hot fudge sauce is also a good choice for chocolate lovers.
- If you like, you can prepare the dulce de leche sauce yourself. Simply pour 1 can of condensed milk into a pie plate and bake at 425 degrees for an hour. Whisk the mixture until smooth and let it cool before using.
Also See:How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake