From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake recipe consists of the original cheesecake topped with glazed strawberries and garnished with whipped cream. This classic dessert is reminiscent of a strawberry shortcake, and uses fresh, whole berries that have been coated with a sweet glaze. This homemade version does not come directly from The Cheesecake Factory restaurant, but it does taste a lot like the eatery's own creation.
Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake is one of dozens of flavors offered by the company, which specializes in gourmet selections like Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake, Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, and other unique blends.
Start to finish: 6 hours (Active time: 1 hour 45 minutes )
|Flickr Error ( SSL is required ): PhotoID 3706606908|
Flickr: Charles Williams
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Graham crackers, butter, cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, eggs, strawberries, sugar|
|Similar to||Strawberry cheesecake|
Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Ingredients
- Recipe for Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 ounces strawberry jelly
Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Whipped Cream Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Make the cheesecake as directed in the recipe. While the cheesecake is chilling, start the glazed strawberries.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Grease lightly.
- Wash the strawberries well and pat with a towel to dry.
- Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water. The bowl should be large enough to fit a medium saucepan inside.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the water, cornstarch, and strawberry jelly.
- Heat over medium high, stirring, until cornstarch dissolves and mixture thickens.
- Continue cooking until the mixture reaches a temperature of 300 degrees, between 10 to 20 minutes.
- As soon as 300 degrees is reached, remove from the mixture from the heat and set in ice water bath.
- Once glaze cools slightly, dip each strawberry and place on foil-lined pan. Do not touch the hot liquid.
- Make the whipped cream topping by beating the cream and vanilla to a soft peak. Then gradually beat in the sugar to form a stiff peak.
- Top the cheesecake with strawberries and whipped cream.
- Cut into 12 slices and serve.
Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
- For a simpler fresh strawberry cheesecake, use whipped cream from a can. Serve the cake immediately after applying aerosol whipped cream, as it will deflate within minutes.
- Try adding some nuts for added flavor and texture. Almonds, walnuts or pecans will all go well with this cake.
- Try a drizzle of chocolate syrup over the cheesecake.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake, How to Make the Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake