From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake recipe uses the company's original cheesecake as a base for the filling, and pairs it with a chocolate cookie crust as well as Snickers bars, caramel and chocolate. This dessert is a hybrid of cake and candy, and is 100 percent mouth-watering.
The dish may seem complicated, but it is actually much simpler than it looks. Mixing, pressing, chopping, pouring and baking are the only required techniques, and the Snickers bars add a level of complexity that requires zero skills on the part of the home chef other than breaking the candy into smaller pieces.
Start to finish: 7 hours 15 minutes (Active time: 60 minutes )
|Flickr Error ( SSL is required ): PhotoID 9768376723|
Flickr: Bob Hall
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Cream cheese, chocolate cookies, Snickers bars, eggs, sour cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream|
|Similar to||Snickers cheesecake|
Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake Ingredients
- The recipe for Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake, made with chocolate cookies instead of graham crackers.
- 1 1/2 pounds snack-size Snickers bars, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fudge sauce
- Aerosol whipped cream topping
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake Recipe
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Make the cheesecake crust as directed, using chocolate cookies instead of graham crackers.
- Press into a 9-inch cake pan.
- Make original cheesecake filling as directed.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers.
- Pour into pan and bake for about an hour and 15 minutes, or until cheesecake is set in the middle.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the brown sugar, and whisk for 2 minutes or so until thick.
- Whisk in the cream for a couple more minutes. Add vanilla last. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle with remaining Snickers bars.
- Top with caramel sauce, and finish with a drizzle of fudge sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and cut into 12 equal slices.
- Just before serving, dress each slice with whipped cream.
Snicker Caramel Cheesecake Cookies
While the Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake uses Snicker bars as its star ingredient, there are plenty of other types of candy bars that will work just as well. Consider substituting other favorite candy bars, like Heath Bars, or even Oreo cookies that have been chopped into rough chunks.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, How to Make Baker's Square Caramel Apple Pie, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato , How to Make Cinnabon Cream Cheese Frosting, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake