From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake
This Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake recipe emulates that of tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert. Like the traditional version, this sweet delight uses espresso-soaked lady fingers with mascarpone cheese and a sprinkling of cocoa powder. However, this recipe also incorporates a layer of chocolate cream cheese filling. While The Cheesecake Factory does not give out the recipes for their menu items, the instructions here will help you create an impressive creation that is almost exactly like the real thing. And at $46.95 for a 10-inch Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake, or $25.95 for a 7-inch one, the homemade version will likely be easier on your pocketbook.
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Lady fingers, marsala wine, espresso, mascarpone, cocoa powder, chocolate whipped cream|
|Similar to||Tiramisu cheesecake|
Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake Ingredients
- Filling recipe for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, no lemon juice
- 1/2 cup triple-strength coffee
- 1 package lady finger cookies
- 1/4 cup marsala wine
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Chocolate whipped cream topping
- Cocoa powder for dusting
Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10-inch cake pan.
- In a shallow bowl, mix 1/4 cup coffee, Kahlua or coffee liqueur, and marsala wine.
- Dip ladyfingers into the liquid, and line the bottom of the cake pan.
- Make the cream cheese filling as directed, adding 1/4 coffee to the mixture at the end.
- Bake for an hour or so, until filling barely jiggles.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 5 hours.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixture to blend the mascarpone and sugar.
- Add heavy cream, and beat until thickened.
- Top the cheesecake with the mascarpone. Finish with a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Before serving, garnish with chocolate whipped cream.
Lady Fingers Recipe
- For a gourmet touch, top each slice of cheesecake with a sprig of fresh mint leaves and a strawberry slice or two.
- If you don't have any marsala wine, simply use more coffee and coffee liqueur.
- For an almond-flavored tiramisu cheesecake, use amaretto instead of coffee liqueur, and sprinkle with almond slices or slivers.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake