From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
While The Cheesecake Factory doesn't give out the company's exact Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake recipe, you can duplicate the dessert at home and get highly similar results. To make the cake, The Cheesecake Factory starts with a blonde brownie crust, and adds cheesecake filling swirled with macadamia nuts and caramel sauce.
The Cheesecake Factory is now a full-fledged restaurant chain with a varied menu of appetizers and entrees. However, the chain started out as a specialty eatery that only served cheesecakes. Today, guests can choose from dozens of cheesecakes to follow up their meals, and even order whole cheesecakes online for home delivery.
Start to finish: 6 hours (Active time: 1 hour)
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Flour, brown and white sugars, cream cheese, eggs, macadamia nuts, caramel sauce|
|Similar to||Macadamia nut white chocolate cheesecake|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake Ingredients
- Filling ingredients for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake Recipe
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter, and mix it with the sugar in a medium bowl.
- Beat the eggs, and add to the butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking powder and salt and stir until blended.
- Pour into a 9-inch cake pan and bake for 6 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the cheesecake filling according to instructions.
- Add macadamia nuts and white chocolate chunks.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture over the blonde brownie crust.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the bottom layer.
- Top with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Swirl with a knife, not touching the bottom.
- Bake for 50 minutes or the center of the cake is almost set.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut the cake into 12 equal slices and serve.
Caramel Sauce Recipe
- This recipe can easily be converted to a milk chocolate or dark chocolate caramel macadamia nut cheesecake by using milk or dark chocolate chunks.
- If desired, add 1/4 cup of macadamia nuts and 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips to the blonde brownie mix.
- Top with caramel sauce and whipped cream for enhanced presentation.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake
- http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/white-chocolate- macadamia-nut-cheesecake.html