From Copycat Recipe Guide
Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets
The Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets recipe features all-breast meat chicken cuts, seasoned, breaded, and pressure cooked in peanut oil. The chicken nuggets are available grilled or breaded, and are served with a variety of dipping sauces. Chick-fil-A fans can prepare their own version of the chicken nuggets at home with this easy to follow recipe. The chicken nuggets can be served along with side dishes, such as coleslaw and french fries
Chick-fil-A is an American fast food chain, specializing in chicken menu selections, including sandwiches, wraps, salads, chicken strips, and chicken nuggets.
Start to finish: 20 minutes
|Customer service phone||866-232-2040|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, flour, spices|
|Similar to||McDonald's Chicken Nuggets|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets Ingredients
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Oil for frying
Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- In a large freezer bag , combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Shake the bag well to combine the coating.
- In a large frying pan or deep fryer, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is heated, place the pieces of cut chicken into the bag, seal it and shake the bag until each piece is well coated.
- Using tongs, transfer the chicken, 6 to 8 pieces at a time, to the oil and fry it for 5 to 6 minutes or until it is golden brown.
How to Make Chicken Nuggets
- The Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets can be served with your favorite Chick-fil-A dipping sauces, including barbecue sauce, buffalo sauce, buttermilk ranch sauce, honey mustard sauce, Polynesian sauce or Chick-fil-A’s original dipping sauce.
- Prepare a copycat version of the Chick-fil-A Honey Mustard dipping sauce by combing 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard and 2 tablespoons honey.
Also See:How To Make McDonald's Chicken Nuggets, How to Make Applebee's Chicken Fried Chicken, How To Make Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Chicken, How to Make KFC Original Recipe Fried Chicken, How to Make Pies-N-Thighs Fried Chicken