From Copycat Recipe Guide
Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta
Chili’s restaurant menu offers a variety of chicken dishes, including the Cajun Chicken Pasta. The Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe includes penne pasta, tossed in a garlic Alfredo sauce, and topped with chicken, tomatoes and green onions. Chili’s Cajun Chicken Pasta can be prepared at home with this simple to follow recipe. The recipe can be customized to suit any taste, and paired with other Chili’s recipes, such as Baby Back Ribs.
Start to finish: 30 minutes
|Customer service phone||1-800-983-4637|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, pasta, cream|
|Cooking method||Sautéed, boiled|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta Ingredients
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
- In a large pot, boil penne pasta until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- Finely dice tomatoes and set aside.
- Generously coat both sides of the chicken breasts with Cajun seasoning.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast to pan and sauté for five minutes on each side, or until cooked thoroughly.
- In a separate pan, combine heavy cream, butter, flour, basil, lemon-pepper seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder over medium heat.
- Heat the cream mixture, stirring occasionally, until it begins to boil.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the cream mix and reduce heat to low.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Plate the pasta, and top with sliced chicken, tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
Homemade Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta
- The chicken can also be prepared by either baking it for 45 to 55 minutes, or by grilling it for five minutes on each side.
- Add sautéed vegetables to the Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe by thinly slicing vegetables and sautéing them in butter or olive oil for five minutes, or until soft.
Also See: How to Make Bahama Breeze Lobster and Shrimp Pasta, How to Make Domino's Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl Pasta, How To Make Chili's Shanghai Wings, How to Make Chili's Baby Back Ribs, How to Make Chili's Fajitas,