From Copycat Recipe Guide
Chili's Twisted Lemonade
When it's hot outside and you're ready to relax with a cocktail, you want something that's cold and refreshing...something like Chili's Twisted Lemonade! Thankfully, with the following Chili's Twisted Lemonade recipe, you don't have to go to your local Chili's in order to enjoy your favorite alcoholic lemonade cocktail. This recipe takes less than five minutes to mix together, and there are tons of ways that you can customize your Chili's Twisted Lemonade recipe to better suit your tastes--or the tastes of your guests.
|Creative Commons image by Eun Byeol|
|Customer service phone||800-983-4637|
|Served as||Alcoholic drink|
|Main ingredients||Vodka and sour mix|
|Similar to||Mike's Hard Lemonade|
Chili's Twisted Lemonade Ingredients
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- Sweet and sour mix to taste (about 1/4 to 1/3 cup)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Chili's Twisted Lemonade Recipe
- Fill a highball or pint glass with crushed ice.
- Add the one ounce of vodka and the half ounce of triple sec.
- Add the juice of half a lemon.
- Fill the glass to the brim with sweet and sour mix.
- Serve the drink without stirring.
Chili's Twisted Lemonade Video
- Make your version of Chili's Twisted Lemonade extra special by adding fresh fruit garnishes. Wedge a lemon slice rolled in sugar on the rim for a more classic hard lemonade, or throw in a few raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries for a punch of different flavor.
- Don't want to serve your Chili's Twisted Lemonade in a boring old pint glass? Use your imagination and come up with creative, fun serving glasses that your party guests will love--one idea is to serve the lemonade in mason jars.
- Instead of serving your Chili's Twisted Lemonade with regular ice cubes, fill up an ice cube tray with fruit juice that has a flavor complementary to lemonade (for example, pomegranate juice). As the ice melts, your drink will be infused with new, exciting flavor.
- Give your bachelorette party a pink drink by adding some cranberry juice to your Chili's Twisted Lemonade cocktails.
- Remember that your cocktail is only going to taste as good as the ingredients that you put in it. Just like fresh lemon juice tastes better than the kind that comes out of a bottle, higher quality vodka will make your Chili's Twisted Lemonade taste better than lesser quality vodka.
Also See: How to Make Applebee's Perfect Margarita, How to Make Texas Roadhouse Margaritas, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Cosmopolitan, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Electric Lemonade