From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cracker Barrel Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Along with a Thousand Island salad dressing recipe, the Cracker Barrel restaurant also offers Blue Cheese Salad Dressing on their salad dishes. With this Cracker Barrel Blue Cheese Salad Dressing recipe, you can easily replicate what you might find at a Cracker Barrel restaurant and provide a suitable condiment for burgers, chicken, and buffalo wings.
Start to finish: 10 minutes (Active time: 10 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: CrazyLegsKC
|Customer service phone||800-333-9566|
|Main ingredients||Blue cheese, mayonnaise|
|Similar to||Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cracker Barrel Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 5 ounces blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Cracker Barrel Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Recipe
- In a bowl, combine all of the above ingredients.
- Stir well until they are thoroughly mixed together.
Cracker Barrel Commercial
- Some recipes call for additions to the mix like sugar, salt and pepper. No set quantity of these are the right amount so these things should be included primarily based on personal preference.
- Worcester sauce can also be used, but just a dash so as not to completely overwhelm the condiment.
- For a complete dinner, put this recipe on a salad alongside a pulled pork sandwich.
- Garlic powder can also be used. If desired, place a quarter of the teaspoon into this recipe.
Light Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
To make a lighter version of this recipe, substitute low-calorie or low-fat versions of the above ingredients. For example, you could use low-fat buttermilk instead of regular buttermilk or low-fat mayonnaise in place of regular mayonnaise. You could also substitute Greek yogurt for the buttermilk and adjust the seasonings as desired.
Also See: How to Make Cracker Barrel Apple Cider Vinegar and Olive Oil Salad Dressing, How to Make Cracker Barrel Fat Free Italian Salad Dressing, How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make Wendy's Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing, How to Make Olive Garden Salad Dressing