From Copycat Recipe Guide
Cracker Barrel Thousand Island Salad Dressing
This Cracker Barrel Thousand Island Dressing recipe is found on the company's lunch and dinner menu. Guests at the restaurant may choose to have this dressing served alongside several of the restaurant's salad entrees, including House Salad, Tossed Salad, and Fried Chicken Salad.
The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is equal parts a restaurant and souvenir shop. While the company's headquarters are located in Lebanon, Tennessee, there are over 600 Cracker Barrel locations across the United States.
Start to finish: 10 minutes (Active time: 10 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: Rainer Zenz
|Offered by||Cracker Barrel|
|Customer service phone||800-333-9566|
|Main ingredients||Mayonnaise, ketchup, relish|
|Method of preparation||Mixing|
|Similar to||Thousand Island salad dressing|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Cracker Barrel Thousand Island Dressing Ingredients
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe by Copycat Recipe Guide's Food Editors
Cracker Barrel Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
- In large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
- Stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve as desired.
Cracker Barrel Commercial
- This recipe can be used right away once the mixture is fully combined, but place it in a tupperware container for it to last up to two days at most or until the dressing has been all used up. Rule of thumb is to use it all or make less if unsure whether all will be used.
- For added flavor, garlic can be added to this same recipe. Make sure to not put enough in to overwhelm the dressing, however. About a half a clove of minced should serve adequate.
Light Thousand Island Salad Dressing Recipe
If you're interested in cutting the calories in this dish, you can change a few ingredients to make a light Thousand Island salad dressing recipe. Substitute half of the mayonnaise for low-fat plain yogurt. You can also thin the dressing by using up to 2 tablespoons of nonfat milk. To add a bit of bulk, mix in diced red bell pepper.
Also See: How to Make Cracker Barrel Biscuits, How to Make Cracker Barrel Fat Free Dijon Honey Mustard Salad Dressing, How to Make Maggiano's House Salad Dressing, How to Make Cracker Barrel Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing