From Copycat Recipe Guide
Domino's Buffalo Chicken Kickers
For diners who love buffalo chicken but prefer not to deal with the bones, this Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Kicker recipe is the one to try. The flavor is very similar to the boneless chicken pieces made at Domino's restaurants. As with the restaurant's Buffalo Wings, these chicken kickers are baked, not fried.
One benefit to making Domino's Buffalo Chicken Kickers at home is that you can control the amount of “heat” you add to your meal. By adapting the spices and hot pepper in this recipe, you can make a delicious meal that to suit the tastebuds of your entire family.
Start to finish: 40 minutes (Active time: 30 minutes)
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main course, appetizer, side dish|
|Main ingredients||Boneless chicken breast, flour, cayenne pepper|
|Similar to||Spicy Buffalo Chicken Nuggets|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Kickers Ingredients
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/8 cup wheat flour
- 1/8 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon modified wheat starch
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup yellow corn flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or soybean oil
Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Kickers Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the wheat and rice flours, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon onion powder, modified wheat starch, and ½ teaspoon paprika.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the yellow corn flour, corn starch, paprika, turmeric, and remaining garlic and onion powders; Add the oil and whisk until well-combined.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt.
- Using a fork, dredge the chicken pieces in the corn flour batter and coat them with the seasoned flour mixture.
- Place the breaded chicken pieces on a baking sheet that has been prepared with cooking spray.
- Bake the chicken pieces for approximately 8 - 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the buffalo chicken kickers with your favorite dipping sauce while they are warm.
Domino's Pizza Coupons
- Domino’s offers a choice of dipping sauce with its Buffalo Chicken Kickers: Kicker Hot Sauce, Sweet Mango Habanero, BBQ, Ranch, or Blue Cheese. You can purchase ready made dressings at the grocery store, or make your own Blue Cheese Dip, BBQ Ranch Dressing, or Ranch Dressing.
- For added spice, remove the chicken kickers from the oven after approximately 6 minutes, use a basting brush to coat them with a Buffalo sauce of your choice, and return the chicken to the oven to continue cooking.
Also See: How to Make Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make Panera BBQ Ranch Dressing