From Copycat Recipe Guide
Domino's Buffalo Wings
This Domino’s Buffalo Wings recipe is very similar to the wings they make at Domino’s restaurants. The unique aspect of this recipe is that, like Domino’s, these chicken wings are baked, not fried.
Though the process is a bit more complex than simply tossing the wings in a fryer – the wings are simmered on the stovetop and then baked to achieve a crispy crunch – they are a healthier option than wings bathed in oil and fried. The extra effort is really worth it when you taste these wings, piping hot from the oven, without having to wait for Domino's delivery service.
Start to finish: 1 hour (Active time: 30 minutes)
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main course|
|Main ingredients||Chicken wings, buffalo sauce,|
|Similar to||Spicy Buffalo Wings|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Domino’s Buffalo Wings Ingredients
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 stalk celery, cut into large pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into large pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons hickory liquid smoke
- 2 – 4 cups water
Domino's Buffalo Wing Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon aged cayenne red peppers
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
Domino’s Buffalo Wings Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine chicken wings, margarine, celery, carrots, bay leaves, and liquid smoke.
- Fill the pot with enough water to cover the chicken and bring the pot to a simmer.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and pat it dry. Discard the water and remaining contents of the pot.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake the wings, for approximately 30 minutes until the skin is crisp, turn the chicken wings over once at the midway point.
Domino's Buffalo Wing Sauce Recipe
- In a small bowl, combine the cayenne, garlic powder, paprika, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water and xanthan gum until the xanthan gum is dissolved.
- Slowly add the dry spices to the vinegar mixture and mix until all ingredients are well-blended..
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and place them in a bowl.
- Pour the buffalo sauce on top of the wings and toss them to coat.
- Serve the buffalo wings while they are warm.
Domino's Pizza Coupons
- Domino’s offers three varieties of buffalo wings: Hot, Sweet Mango Habanero, or BBQ sauce. This recipe provides instructions to make Hot Buffalo Wings. You can achieve the taste of Domino’s other two varieties by purchasing ready made BBQ sauce or Mango Habanero sauce at your grocery store and substituting it for the sauce listed here.
- Buffalo wings are often served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing as a dip. Ranch dressing and honey mustard also make tasty dipping sauces for these spicy wings.
Also See: How to Make Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza, How to Make Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make Domino's Buffalo Chicken Kickers