From Copycat Recipe Guide
Domino's Pasta Primavera Bread Bowl Pasta
If you love pasta and are looking for a new take-out favorite, Domino's Pizza has something special for you. The famous pizza delivery restaurant has added pasta to its menu. These Bread Bowl Pasta offerings are tasty penne pasta dishes served in Domino’s own Hand Tossed Pizza Bowls.
The Domino’s Pasta Primavera Bread Bowl Pasta recipe contains fresh baby spinach, diced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and sautéed yellow onions served with penne pasta and a creamy Alfredo sauce. The entire dish is then baked in a pizza crust bowl.
Start to finish: 2 hours (1 hour for bread bowl preparations)
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main entrée|
|Main ingredients||Penne pasta, alfredo sauce, spinach|
|Similar to||Pasta Primavera|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Domino's Pasta Primavera Bread Bowl Pasta Ingredients
For the Bread Bowl
- Ingredients for Domino’s Bread Bowl Pasta
For the Pasta Primavera
- 1 pint white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach, leaves slightly torn
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, for topping
Domino's Pasta Primavera Bread Bowl Pasta Recipe
Make the Bread Bowl
- Make the bread bowl accorning to the instructions on the Domino’s Bread Bowl Pasta recipe.
Make the Pasta Primavera
- In a skillet on medium heat, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and add the mushrooms and yellow onion to the skillet and cook until the onion is translucent and the mushrooms are soft.
- Turn the heat to low and add the diced tomatoes and spinach to the skillet. Toss with the mushrooms and onion. Cook for one to two minutes and then shut off the heat.
- In a saucepan, make a roux: Melt butter in the saucepan, then add flour and stir continuously until the mixture becomes golden brown.
- Add crushed garlic to the roux and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour the heavy cream into the saucepan and whisk continuously. The sauce will begin to thicken.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese, salt, and white pepper to the sauce; Stir until all ingredients are combined.
Assemble the Pasta Primavera Bread Bowl
- Return the bread bowls to the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with sauteed vegetables. Toss with about 1 ½ to 2 cups of sauce.
- Spoon about 1 ½ cups of the pasta primavera into each bread bowl.
- Ladle an additional ¼ cup sauce on top of each bread bowl and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook the bread bowls for approximately 10 minutes, or until the sauce is sufficiently warmed and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Domino's Pizza Coupons
- You can make the pizza dough a day in advance and let it chill in the refrigerator for up to one day. Or, purchase prepared pizza dough, which can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. You may also find already baked bread boules in the bakery section of your grocery store.
- This primavera recipe calls for spinach, mushrooms, and diced tomatoes. Experiment by adding your favorite vegetables. Sliced carrots and zucchini work nicely in primavera as does yellow squash. You might try oven roasting your vegetables for a slightly different flavor.
Also See: How to Make Domino's Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl Pasta, How to Make Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread, How to Make Dominos Gluten Free Pizza Crust, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Genghis Grill Roasted Tomato Sauce