From Copycat Recipe Guide
Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bread Bowl Pasta
Macaroni and cheese fans will fall in love with this new version of their favorite dish. Domino's has created a Bread Bowl Pasta containing the cheesiest mac and cheese ever. While an evening out at a restaurant is always a treat, with a little advanced planning, you can make this dish in the comfort of your own home using our Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bread Bowl Pasta recipe.
This dish contains penne pasta blended with a creamy sauce made with mozzarella and two types of cheddar cheese. The ultimate comfort food, this Mac-N-Cheese is then baked in a bread bowl.
Start to finish: 2 hours (active time: 1 hour)
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main entrée|
|Main ingredients||Penne pasta, cheddar cheese, milk|
|Similar to||Macaroni and Cheese|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bread Bowl Pasta Ingredients
Domino's Bread Bowl Ingredients
- Ingredients for Domino’s Bread Bowl
Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bread Bowl Pasta Recipe
Domino's Bread Bowl Recipe
- Make the bread bowl accorning to the instructions on the Domino’s Bread Bowl Pasta recipe.
Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Recipe
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and then add the diced onion. Stir occasionally, until the onion becomes soft.
- Add flour to the pan and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour the milk into the saucepan and whisk continuously for approximately 8 minutes. The sauce will begin to thicken.
- Add the cheddar cheeses, salt, and white pepper to the sauce; Stir until all ingredients are combined.
How to Make Domino's Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bread Bowl
- Return the bread bowls to the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with approximately 2-3 cups of the cheddar cheese sauce. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Spoon about 1 ½ cups of the penne pasta into each bread bowl.
- Ladle an additional ¼ cup sauce on top of each bread bowl and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook the bread bowls for approximately 10 minutes, or until the sauce is sufficiently warmed and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Domino's Pizza Coupons
- You can reduce your preparation time for this dish by purchasing prepared pizza dough, which can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. You may also find bread boules, either already baked or ready-to-bake, in the bakery section of your grocery store.
- Macaroni and cheese can be made using a variety of cheeses. Experiment by using Asiago, Parmesan, or Swiss cheese in your recipe. Of, if you have a favorite macaroni and cheese recipe, use it in this dish. You may even try using elbow macaroni instead of penne pasta, as that is a classic pasta shape used in many mac and cheese recipes.