From Copycat Recipe Guide
Domino's Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl Pasta
While Domino’s restaurants most frequently sell hand tossed pizzas, there is a new item on the menu that is gaining in popularity: the Bread Bowl Pasta. The Bread Bowl Pasta is a Domino's pizza crust baked into a round loaf, that has been cut into a bowl and filled with penne pasta and a variety of sauces and toppings.. This Domino's Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl Pasta recipe instructs home chefs on preparing their own Domino’s style Bread Bowl Pasta at home.
Start to finish: 2 hours (Active Time: 1 hour)
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main entrée|
|Main ingredients||Flour, penne pasta, chicken|
|Similar to||Chicken Alfredo|
Domino's Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl Pasta Ingredients
Domino's Bread Bowl Ingredients
- Ingredients for Domino’s Bread Bowl
Chicken Alfredo Ingredients
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose flour (reserve 4 1/2 tablespoons for the alfredo sauce)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups half and half cream
- 1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, for topping
Domino's Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl Pasta Recipe
How to Make a Domino's Bread Bowl
- Make the bread bowl according to the instructions on the Domino’s Bread Bowl recipe.
Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour.
- In a skillet on medium heat, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and place floured chicken into the pan; brown for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat to medium-low heat and continue until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Place chicken on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- In a saucepan, make a roux by melting butter in the saucepan. Then add flour.
- Stir the roux with a whisk until the butter/flour mixture becomes golden brown. Add the crushed garlic to the roux and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour the cream gradually into the saucepan, and whisk continuously until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, and white pepper to the sauce; Stir until all ingredients are well-blended.
Bread Bowl Recipe
- Place the bread bowls on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and pasta. Toss with 2 cups of alfredo sauce.
- Spoon 1 ½ cups of chicken and pasta into each bread bowl.
- Ladle ¼ cup sauce on top of each bread bowl and sprinkle with Asiago cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes, until the sauce is bubble and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- To save time in your kitchen, purchase prepared pizza dough, which can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
- While this recipe calls for penne pasta, you can substitute your favorite pasta shape instead. Try making this recipe with bowtie pasta or rigatoni for a different twist.
- You can occasionally find Domino's coupons for pizza and other menu items online, in print, and on their website. This can make ordering out a fun treat. However, for a new twist on family pizza night, set up a pasta bar of your family's favorite pastas and sauces and let family members create their own Domino's style Bread Bowl Pastas.
Also See: How to Make Domino's Bread Bowl Pasta, How to Make a Domino's Bread Bowl, How to Make Domino's Chicken Carbonara Bread Bowl Pasta, How to Make Domino's Italian Sausage Marinara Bread Bowl Pasta, How to Make Domino's Pasta Primavera Bread Bowl Pasta