From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza
With the fiery flavors of Buffalo, New York, this Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe is not for the faint of heart. The dish combines the essence of hot wing appetizers with American-style pizza, and actually has cheddar cheese baked right into the crust.
While the recipe for Dominos signature pizza dough makes enough for four pizzas, it can easily be divided into quarters for those who only wish to create a single pizza, or in half for those who wish to make two. Each pizza yields eight slices; how many that will serve depends on your appetites and the number of side dishes.
Serves: Each pizza serves 4 people.
Start to finish: 1 1/2 hours (active time: 40 minutes)
|Source: Steve Tolcher|
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main course|
|Main ingredients||Pizza dough, grilled chicken breast, buffalo sauce, onions, American and provolone cheese|
|Similar to||Buffalo hot wing pizza|
Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients
- Ingredients for Dominos hand tossed pizza crust recipe
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon grilling seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oilhttp://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/wingless-buffalo-chicken-pizza-recipe/index.html
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon aged cayenne red peppers
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Make the crust according to the recipe, adding 1/2 cup cheddar cheese while mixing the dough.
- Heat a skillet over high heat.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breast and sprinkle with grilling seasoning
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Grill chicken breast for a few minutes on each side until done. Let cool, then chop into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, make the sauce by combining cayenne, garlic powder, paprika, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water and xanthan gum. Be sure that the the xanthan gum is completely dissolved.
- Slowly add the dry spices to the vinegar mixture and mix until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Spread the chicken pieces onto the pizza crust.
- Drizzle the Buffalo sauce over the top
- Cover with the provolone and American cheeses
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
- For a quick and easy Buffalo chicken pizza, use a store-bought crust and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Serve with bleu cheese dressing on the side to replicate the flavor of dipped buffalo wings.
Also See: How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Stuffed Mushrooms, How to Make Applebees Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip, How to Make Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza