From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
The Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch recipe is based on California-style cuisine, and is a part of the pizza chain's line of American Legends gourmet pies. The Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza uses a white sauce instead of the classic tomato-based pizza sauce. Domino's keeps their specific recipe for this pizza as a company secret, but home cooks can make a very close replica of it by using similar ingredients.
One little-known fact about Dominos pizza is that the three dots in the company logo represent the very first three restaurants.
Start to finish: 1 hour 15 minutes (Active time: 55 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: dominos.uk.com
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, provolone, white sauce, chicken, bacon, tomatoes|
|Similar to||Chicken bacon ranch pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Ingredients
Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Dough Ingredients
- Ingredients for Dominos thin pizza crust (omit sauce and cheese)
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Topping Ingredients
- 12 ounces fully cooked chicken strips
- 6 slices cooked bacon, torn into smaller pieces
- 1 cup chopped Plum tomato
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
- Prepare the pizza dough according to directions, adding the provolone cheese along with the bulk of the flour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Melt in the cream cheese.
- Add the half and half, ranch dressing, garlic, salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring often, until sauce is desired consistency.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix in.
- Spread the white sauce onto the pizza crust, leaving a one inch border.
- Top with the tomato, chicken and bacon.
- Finish with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until the crust has a golden color and the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown, around 13 to 16 minutes.
- Let the pizza stand for about five minutes.
- Slice into eight pieces and serve.
Dominos Chicken and Bacon Pizza
- For added ranch flavor, drizzle ranch dressing over the top of the pizza after baking.
- For variation, add sliced mushrooms or black olives to the pizza.
- For a hotter pizza, add crushed red chili flakes.
- Canned tomatoes can be substituted for the fresh ones, but be sure to strain off any liquid.
Also See: How to Make Olive Garden Tuscan Chicken, How to Make Carrabba's Chicken Bryan, How to Make Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken, How to Make Olive Garden Chicken Marsala, How to Make Olive Garden Chicken Crostina, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza, How to Make Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza