From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza
Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza recipe is a spicier taste on more traditional island-themed pizzas. With two distinct types of peppers as well as hot sauce, this pie is only for those who can take the heat. Spicy and sweet are the predominant notes in this dish, and it also has a fair amount of creamy cheese.
Pizza ranks fourth among the most-craved foods in America, according to the American Dairy Association's survey. The top three are cheese, chocolate and ice cream. This helps explain the fact that Americans buy about 3 billion pizzas annually, and Dominos delivery drivers cover enough miles each week to go to the moon and back 41 times.
Start to finish: 24 hours 45 minutes (Active time: 35 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: Apatzi
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Main ingredients||Dough, ham, bacon, pineapple, jalapenos, hot sauce, cheeses|
|Similar to||Spicy Hawaiian-style pizza|
Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza Ingredients
- Ingredients for one pizza's worth of Dominos hand-tossed pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1/2 cup ham, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 ounces sliced jalapenos
- Hot sauce, such as tabasco, to taste
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
- Prepare the hand-tossed pizza crust, adding the asiago and parmesan cheeses while mixing.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- On the stretched pizza dough, pour the sauce and distribute evenly across.
- Spread the pineapple tidbits, ham, bacon, roasted red peppers and jalapeno peppers over the sauce.
- Top the pizza with a sprinkling of hot sauce.
- Sprinkle the provolone cheese over the meats and veggies.
- Put the pizza in the oven on a pizza stone or a baking sheet. Leave in for about 10 minutes, or until dough is cooked through and cheese is bubbling and golden on top.
- Take it out of the oven, slice into eight wedges and serve.
Tropical Hawaiian Pizza Demo
- For a truly authentic Hawaiian pizza, add slices of Spam potted meat product. This is a staple of the islands, where it is far more commonplace than on the mainland.
- For parties, pair this pizza with tropical drinks like blue Hawaiians, frozen banana daiquiris or pina coladas.
- For less heat, take the seeds and membranes out of the jalapenos. That's where the capsaicin is, which is the source of the burning sensation.
Also See: How to Make Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites, How to Make Red Lobster Shrimp Salsa, How to Make Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Sauce, How to Make Genghis Grill Khan Pao Sauce, How to Make Red Lobster Maui Luau Shrimp and Salmon, How to Make Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza