From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza
A hybrid of flavors from Italy and Hawaii, this Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza recipe tastes pizzeria fresh and can be made right in your home kitchen.
The Honolulu Hawaiian pizza is a relatively new addition to their menu, making an appearance after the pizza delivery chain revamped their menu in 2009. This was the same year that Dominos changed the recipes for their crusts and sauces, and the year after the restaurant introduced their line of signature sandwiches. The menu makeover proved successful for Dominos, which was falling behind the competition in terms of taste, even though they remained number one in delivery service.
Start to finish: 25 hours (Active time: 45 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: Amaroks
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Crust, sauce, cheese, roasted red pepper, pineapple, ham, bacon|
|Similar to||Hawaiian-style pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Dominos pizza crust, scaled down for one pizza
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup ham slices, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, strained
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
- Make the dough as instructed, adding the parmesan and asiago cheeses during the flour mixing process.
- Continue with the rest of the dough recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On one pizza round, apply the pizza sauce in an even layer, leaving a one inch border.
- Top with the provolone cheese, sprinkling evenly across the pizza.
- Top with the pineapple, red peppers, bacon and ham.
- Bake for around 10 minutes, until the cheese begins to bubble and the crust is slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Slice into eight wedges of the same size and serve hot.
Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
- Either fresh pineapple chunks or the canned variety will work in this recipe. If you opt for the canned pineapple, be sure to strain out all of the liquid that the fruit comes packed in, or else the pizza will end up soggy.
- The meats in this recipe should all be fully cooked before using them to make the pizza.
Also See: How to Make Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza, How to Make Dominos Brooklyn Style Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Red Lobster Lobster Pizza, How to Make Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza