From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Pacific Veggie Pizza
This Dominos Pacific Veggie Pizza recipe is a must-have for vegetable lovers. It uses a half-dozen types of healthy veggies along with three types of rich cheeses. Vegetarians and carnivores alike will appreciate the complex flavors and tangy kick of this nutritious one-plate meal.
According to Dominos, Americans spend more than $35 billion every year on pizza. Dominos restaurants alone sold around 400 million pizzas through their delivery services, which equates to one whole pizza and an extra slice for every human being in the United States. There are approximately 9,000 Dominos stores in the country, and drivers cover roughly 10 million miles per week delivering food.
Start to finish: 90 minutes (Active time: 55 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: Eduardo P
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Main ingredients||Crust, provolone, feta, parmesan, spinach, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, black olives|
|Similar to||California-style pizza|
Dominos Pacific Veggie Pizza Ingredients
- Ingredients for dough from Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza recipe (all but the sauce and cheese)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cup feta cheese
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Pacific Veggie Pizza Recipe
- Prepare the thin crust dough, adding the parmesan and asiago cheeses along with the flour.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes, spinach, onions, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and black olives on top of a round of dough, distributing the veggies as evenly as possible.
- Top with the provolone and feta cheeses.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the onion looks cooked and the cheese is fully melted.
- Let stand for a few minutes to settle.
- Cut into eight equal slices and serve.
Easy Veggie Pizza
- While these are the exact veggies that Dominos uses for their Pacific Veggie Pizza, there are limitless options. Artichoke, Kalamata olives, and green onions will all go well with the other ingredients.
- For a more aromatic pizza, add some fresh basil leaves.
- Mozzarella cheese can replace the provolone, and fresh mozzarella will work well.
Also See: How to Make Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza, How to Make Dominos Brooklyn Style Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza, How to Make Vegan Applebees Spinach Pizza, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza