From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Pizza lovers who enjoy the rich taste of Philly cheese steaks will get a kick out of this Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza recipe. This dish incorporates the flavors of the famous sandwich into a pizza, and has cheese in the crust as well as on top of the pie.
Dominos has been in business since 1960, and specializes in freshly-delivered pizzas, sandwiches, breadsticks, salads, and sodas. Some Dominos locations are owned by the company, while others are franchised. Dominos holds itself to be the "world leader" in pizza delivery, and many restaurants also offer dine-in options for those who wish to eat on-site.
|Source: Steve Tolcher|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main course|
|Main ingredients||Dough, steak, provolone, American cheese, green peppers, onions, mushrooms|
|Similar to||Steak and cheese pizza|
Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Ingredients
- Ingredients for Dominos-style hand tossed crust
- 1 cups provolone cheese, plus an extra 1/2 cup for the dough
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 pound torn or chopped roast beef, deli-style
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Make hand-tossed dough recipe up until the kneading process.
- Add provolone cheese, and continue recipe until dough is ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high.
- Add the peppers, onions and mushrooms and saute until onions and peppers are starting to caramelize, roughly 15 minutes.
- Add the roast beef pieces, and saute until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the vegetable and steak mixture over the top of a round of pizza dough.
- Top with provolone and American cheeses.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until top is browned and bubbly.
Philly Cream Cheese Steak Pizza
- For an extra-creamy treat, spread some Alfredo sauce on top of the dough just before adding the vegetables and steak.
- For an all-natural pizza, substitute a medium cheddar cheese for the processed American kind.
- For an added kick, slice a jalapeno pepper and saute it with the onion, green pepper and mushrooms.
Also See: How to Make Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza