From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza
Dominos features a full line of Artisan pies, and this Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza recipe offers home chefs an opportunity to duplicate this zesty creation without having to order delivery. Other pizzas in the Dominos Artisan Pizza collection include Tuscan Salami & Roasted Veggie, and Italian Sausage & Pepper Trio.
Unlike the restaurant's other pizzas, all of the Artisan pizzas are rectangular instead of round. Dominos Spinach and Feta pizza, like the others in the line, is relatively new to the pizzeria, first making an appearance on the menu in 2011. It has a white sauce, and there is no tomato in the recipe at all.
|Source: Steve Tolcher|
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, yeast, Alfredo sauce, cheeses, spinach, onion|
|Similar to||Spinach and feta white pizza|
Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza Ingredients
- All ingredients for Dominos pizza dough except the garlic and corn meal
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated mozarella
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup asiago cheese
Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza Recipe
- Make pizza dough recipe until ready to shape.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Instead of stretching the dough into a round, use a rolling pin to roll out a rectangle 9x13 inches in size.
- Place the rectangle onto a baking sheet.
- Coat the top of the dough with the Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle the spinach leaves over the sauce.
- Top with the chopped onion, and then the mozarella, feta, parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- Bake the pizza for about 10 minutes, until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Slice into squares and serve.
Greek Pizza Recipe
Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza has a Mediterranean feel to it, and other ingredients from this region will work well as additional topping choices. You can try kalamata olives, sliced artichoke hearts, mushrooms or roasted red peppers. You can also add some spice by sprinkling on some crushed red pepper or sprinkling a dash or two of hot sauce to the top after the pizza has cooked.
Also See: How to Make Applebee's Spinach Pizza, How to Make Vegan Applebees Spinach Pizza, How to Make Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke Dip, How to Make Applebees Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip, How to Make Macaroni Grill Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza