From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread
This Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread recipe is very similar to the restaurant's original one and produces a version of their breadsticks that is stuffed with a blend of three cheeses and then topped with even more cheese. According to the restaurant, this dish has as much cheese as one of their medium pizzas.
Dominos rolled out Stuffed Cheesy Bread in November of 2011, and now sells it exclusively instead of their original cheese bread. However, they do still offer their regular, non-cheese breadsticks. There are multiple varieties of Stuffed Cheesy Bread on their menu, including Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Spinach & Feta and Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Bacon & Jalapeno.
Start to finish: 25 1/2 hours (Active time: 60 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: Purplellamas01
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Appetizer or side dish|
|Main ingredients||Crust, cheeses, herbs and spices|
|Similar to||Cheese-stuffed breadsticks|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread Ingredients
- Ingredients for Dominos pizza dough, scaled down for one pizza
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Oregano, to taste
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread Recipe
- Prepare the recipe for pizza dough according to the instructions.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stretch the dough ball into an 8" x 16" rectangle, using a rolling pin if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, Romano cheese and parsley flakes.
- Brush the dough with half of the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese onto one half of the circle, leaving a couple of inches around the edge.
- Fold the circle in half, and press the edges together to form a seal.
- Score the top of the dough to allow venting, creating the lines where you will eventually slice the breadsticks into eight pieces.
- Brush the remaining butter mixture over the top.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and cheddar, and bake for an additional 5 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
- Let breadsticks cool for a few minutes, then pull apart into individual pieces.
Stuffed Cheesy Bread Review
- Serve with warm marinara dipping sauce, ranch dressing, or other desired sauce.
- To make Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Spinach & Feta, add 1/2 cup of feta cheese and 1 cup of fresh baby spinach leaves to the mozzarella and cheddar cheese filling.
- For a gourmet touch, try using gouda, Swiss gruyere or brie cheeses.
Also See: How to Make KFC Spoon Bread, How to Make Carrabba's Mamma's Bread, How to Make Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread, How to Make Subway Bread, How to Make Carrabbas Limoncello Bread Pudding, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza, How to Make Dominos Brooklyn Style Pizza