From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza
Although the exact Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza recipe is shrouded in secrecy, this version produces a gourmet and flavorful dish that is very close to the original. The pizza is enough to feed two people as a main course; the dough recipe will yield enough for four crusts. If you don't need that many, reduce the dough ingredients. The rest of the recipe, including the sauce, cheeses and toppings, is for a single pizza only.
Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza is considered a specialty pizza, and varies greatly from most of the other restaurant offerings.
Start to finish: 25 hours 30 minutes (Active time: 60 minutes)
Wikimedia Commons: Aero77
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Main ingredients||Crust, salami, spinach, roasted red peppers, banana peppers, oregano, garlic parmesan sauce|
|Similar to||Salami and vegetable pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Dominos pizza dough, scaled down for one pizza with the cornmeal omitted
- 3/4 cup part skim mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup salami slices
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup onion slices
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza Garlic Parmesan Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1/8 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza Recipe
- Start the dough and prepare according to directions.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all of the garlic parmesan sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl. Leave in the refrigerator for half an hour or so until the flavors have melded together.
- Form the ball of dough into a 13x9 inch rectangle.
- Spread the garlic parmesan sauce onto the rectangle, leaving about an inch of room at the edges.
- Top with salami and veggies.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- Shake the organo over the pizza.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cooked. Look for charring on the salami slices as a sign that the pizza is done.
- Let the pizza rest for a few minutes.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
Roast Vegetable Pizza
Making the pizza dough and the garlic parmesan sauce from scratch can be fairly time consuming, but you can take some shortcuts and still end up with a dish that captures the essence of Dominos Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie Pizza. Try a refrigerated, rectangular pizza crust like Pillsbury's to save hours, and use a store-bought white sauce with added dried garlic and parmesan cheese for ease.
Also See: How to Make Red Lobster Lobster Pizza, How to Make a Pizzeria Uno Chicago Style Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza, How to Make Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza