From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza
As promised, this Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza recipe contains an array of a half-dozen different varieties of cheese. In keeping with the cheese-lovers theme, even the crust contains parmesan and asiago cheeses. While this is not the exact recipe that Domino's restaurants use in their commercial kitchens, the flavors are very similar.
Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza is a part of the American Legends line of pizzas, which are specialty pies that each reflect a different state or region of the United States. Other pizzas in this line include the Fiery Hawaiian Pizza, the Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza and the Philly Cheese Steak Pizza.
Start to finish: 2 1/2 hours (Active time: 40 minutes)
|Offered by||Dominos Pizza|
|Customer service phone||734-930-3030|
|Served as||Entree dish|
|Main ingredients||Pizza dough, tomato-based pizza sauce, cheese,|
|Similar to||Extra-cheese pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza Ingredients
Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza Crust Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup lowfat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Recipe by CopycatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Dominos Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza Recipe
- Mix together the yeast, sugar, oil and water in a large bowl. Let rest until foamy.
- Add half the flour and all of the salt. Use your hands to incorporate the the ingredients until well blended.
- Add the other 1/2 of the flour. Incorporate into the mixture.
- Set the dough onto a floured area and knead for about five minutes.
- Coat a large bowl with oil. Set dough in bowl, cover and let rise for about 1 1/2 hours, or until the dough ball has grown twice as large.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the dough onto a floured area and work into a 12-inch round.
- Top with sauce and then the cheeses. Distribute the cheeses evenly over the dough surface.
- Finish up with a dusting of the oregano.
- Place on bottom rack for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it rest at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
Italian Pizza Dough Recipe
Those who don't want to make their own pizza crust can use the store-bought variety. Though it will not be possible to incorporate the asiago and parmesan cheeses directly into the dough with this option, you will get a similar result by pressing these cheeses into the dough before topping with the pizza sauce.
Also See: How to Make Texas Roadhouse Cheese Fries, How to Make Panera Macaroni and Cheese, How to Make Olive Garden Cheese Ravioli with Mushroom Ragu, How to Make Copycat Bisquick, How to Make KFC Pecan Pie, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Deep Dish Pizza, How to Make Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, How to Make Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza