From Copycat Recipe Guide
Dunkin Donuts Chicken Salad
The Dunkin' Donuts chicken salad recipe is a basic mayonnaise-based chicken salad. The chicken salad, which is served on a croissant or in a wrap at the restaurant, is easy to recreate in the home kitchen.
Both the mayonnaise and Miracle Whip can be replaced with their light or lower fat versions to reduce the calories in the chicken salad. As prepared at the restaurant, the salad is 560 calories a serving, including a croissant.
Start to finish: 30 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
|Customer service phone||1-800-859-5339|
|Served as||Sandwich filling|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, mayonnaise, celery|
|Similar to||Tuna salad|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 4 cups diced poached white meat chicken
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon plain bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Chicken Salad Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken and celery. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Miracle whip, vinegars, breadcrumbs, salt, sugar, and pepper to taste.
- Add to the chicken and mix gently until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
How to Poach Chicken Breasts
- Dunkin' Donuts chicken salad is amply dressed - if you prefer your chicken salad with more dressing, increase all dressing ingredients by half, and combine with the same amount of chicken.
- Add halved grapes, chopped onion, and/or walnuts to vary the salad.
- Dunkin' Donuts uses all white meat in their salad, but feel free to replace all or part of the white meat with dark meat if you prefer.
Also See: How to Make Panera Asian Sesame Chicken Salad, How to Make Panera BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad, How to Make Panera Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad, How to Make Panera Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad, How to Make Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad