From Copycat Recipe Guide
Irish Coffee Pub Creamy Dill Dressing
Recreate the taste of Ireland in your own home with this version of the Irish Coffee Pub Creamy Dill Dressing recipe and you’ll understand the famous quote by Irish playwright, George Bernard Shaw, “There is no sincerer love than the love of food.”
Residents of Long Island, New York, can head to the Irish Coffee Pub in East Islip when they want to enjoy a great meal in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Both the lunch and dinner menus feature standard Irish classics such as Shepherd’s Pie, Fish and Chips, and Corned Beef and Cabbage. And all entrees come with a fresh, crisp salad. Choose a Caesar Salad, or the house favorite, the Pub Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing. The rich creaminess and tangy dill flavor of the Pub Salad is enough to keep you coming back for more.
|Creative Commons image by Justin and Elise|
|Customer service phone||631-277-0007|
|Main ingredients||Mayonnaise, sour cream, dill|
|Similar to||Dill salad dressing|
Irish Coffee Pub Creamy Dill Dressing Ingredients
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon minced dillweed, dry or fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Irish Coffee Pub Creamy Dill Dressing Recipe
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir until the sugar is incorporated into the mixture.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients: garlic salt, dillweed, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Chill before serving.
- Taste the salad dressing before serving, adjusting salt and pepper if necessary.
- This creamy dill dressing can be stored, refrigerated, in jar or airtight container for about seven days.
- For best results, let the dressing sit out for 15 minutes or so before using. Shake the container to mix ingredients.
- For a lighter version of this dressing, use low-fat yogurt in place of the sour cream and fat-free mayonnaise.  You may need to adjust quantities of yogurt to get the desired thickness.
Also See: How to Make Olive Garden Salad Dressing, How to Make Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, How to Make KFC Bean Salad, How to Make Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, How to Make KFC Coleslaw, How to Make Olive Garden Breadsticks