From Copycat Recipe Guide
Joe's Crab Shack Crazy-Good Crab Dip
Joe's Crab Shack's Crazy-Good Crab dip is now available for sale at select grocery stores in the freezer aisle in addition to the chain's restaurant locations. The creamy, crab-infused dip is traditionally served with light and crispy chips, but it can be used as a pasta topping, as a seafood casserole filler, or as a delicious stuffing for mushrooms. No matter how you want to use it, learning to make the Joe's Crab Shack Crazy-Good Crab Dip recipe at home is an economical and delicious way to spice up a family movie night, special event or just a church pot luck.
|Offered by||Joe's Crab Shack|
|Customer service phone||205-981-2999|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Joe's Crab Shack Crazy-Good Crab Dip Ingredients
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Lowry's seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. green pepper
- 1 Roma tomato tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces can blue swimming crab meat
- 1/4 cup boiled shrimp
- 2 green onion stalks
- Fresh parsley
Joe's Crab Shack Crazy-Good Crab Dip Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice green peppers, tomatoes and green onions, then set aside.
- Peel and chop boiled shrimp.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, butter and mayonnaise into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add seasoning salt, onion powder and smoked paprika into the bowl.
- Stir gently to incorporate the spices.
- Drain can(s) of crab meat and place into the bowl.
- Add chopped green peppers, tomatoes, shrimp and green onions to the mixture.
- Stir until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Transfer mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle the mixture liberally with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove, then serve immediately.
Joe's Crab Shack Coupons
As listed, the dish will serve about 6-8 appetizer-size servings. Increase or decrease the proportions based on the number of individuals and how you will use the dish. This dish is flavorful, but is not spicy. To kick up the temperature, add 1/8 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper to make a mouth-tingling version of Joe's Crab Shack's Crazy-Good crab dip recipe.
Also See: How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Stuffed Mushrooms, How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Rice Pilaf, How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Coconut Shrimp, How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Steampot, How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Garlic Herb Crab Legs