From Copycat Recipe Guide
Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread
Romano’s Macaroni Grill serves fresh Rosemary Bread as an appetizer before every one of their classic Italian entrees. Flavorful and aromatic, the bread blends perfectly with the Italian creations featured at the restaurant. While enjoying the bread when you have a Macaroni Grill coupon can be a budget-friendly choice, learning how to prepare the Macaroni Grill rosemary bread recipe can allow your family to enjoy the flavor with any Italian home-cooked meal. The Grill Rosemary recipe is fairly simple to prepare and uses common kitchen ingredients.
|Flickr: R.B. Boyer|
|Customer service phone||(972)674-4300|
|Main ingredients||Yeast, flour, rosemary|
|Similar to||Rosemary Bread|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread Ingredients
- 1 tbsp. yeast
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 ½ cups of bread flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 beaten egg (if desired)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Rosemary Bread Recipe
- Place the yeast, sugar, and water into a large mixing bowl and let it sit for about five to seven minutes until bubbles form.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 1/2 cups of bread flour to the bowl and stir.
- Top the mixture with 1 tablespoon of finely chopped rosemary.
- Knead the mixture for roughly 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and stretches well. Add extra flour to the dough if it is too sticky.
- Shape the dough into a ball.
- Rub a second large bowl with extra-virgin olive oil and set the dough in it.
- Cover the dough with a towel and place the bowl in a warm place to rise for at least one hour.
- Punch the dough down and split it in half, then let the dough rest for five minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Form the two dough halves into loaf-shaped pieces and place them on the baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle both loaves with 1 tablespoon of rosemary.
- Return the cookie sheet to a warm, draft-free place and allow the loaves to rise for 30 minutes. For a firm glaze, brush the tops of the loaves with a beaten egg.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and let the loaves bake for 15 to 10 minutes until the top of the bread is evenly browned and firm.
- Take the bread out of the oven and brush both loaves with the remaining butter.
Vegan Rosemary Bread Recipe
At Macaroni Grill, chefs serve freshly baked Rosemary Bread along with a mixture of olive oil and seasoning. To recreate this at home, pour about one inch of extra-virgin olive oil into a small bowl and sprinkle it with Italian seasoning. Serve the dip alongside the bread.
Also See: How to Make Macaroni Grill Scaloppine di Pollo, How to Make Macaroni Grill Penne Rustica, How to Make Carrabba's Mamma's Bread, How to Make Carrabba's Pizza Dough, How to Make Carrabba's Mamma's Pie Crust