From Copycat Recipe Guide
Olive Garden Italian Pasta Salad Supremo with Primavera Toast
Classic Italian cuisine is at the heart of the Olive Garden menu. While the dishes tempt diners with rich sauces, carefully seasoned entrees and garlic topped bread sticks, eating at the restaurant can put a dent in the wallet without good Olive Garden coupons. However, there is a good alternative. Learning to make dishes, such as the Olive Garden Italian salad supremo with primavera toast recipe at home is an easy way to get the Italian-American fare for less stress on the finances. The dish is quick to prepare and uses basic ingredients such as tri-colored pasta, mayonnaise, salami, and ham. In addition to a family meal, this salad recipe is a great option for a picnic, church event or dinner party.
|Image Source: Olive Garden|
|Customer service phone||(800)248-4935|
|Served as||Appetizer, side dish|
|Main ingredients||Tri-color pasta, salami, green pepper, mayonnaise|
|Similar to||Pasta salad|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Olive Garden Italian Pasta Salad Supremo with Primavera Toast Ingredients
- 12 oz. tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1 cup diced red peppers
- 2 fresh diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh garlic
- 3 tbsp. sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 lb. julienned Genoa salami
- 1/2 lb. julienned Capicola ham
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh garlic
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1 loaf of sliced Italian bread
- Basil leaves
- Spring mix lettuce greens
- Grape tomatoes
Recipe courtesy of Olive Garden
Olive Garden Italian Pasta Salad Supremo with Primavera Toast Recipe
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the tri-color pasta, green pepper, red pepper, fresh garlic, roma tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, Genoa salami, Capicola ham, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, green onions, and garlic together.
- Toast the slices of Italian bread lightly on one side. On the untoasted side, spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Lay the bread slices, cheese-topped side up, on a baking sheet and bake for six to eight minutes.
- To serve the pasta salad, divide the lettuce greens among four chilled salad plates. Divide the pasta salad into four portions and lay one portion in the center of each plate.
- Garnish the plates with grape tomatoes and toasted bread. Decorate with fresh basil leaves and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Giada’s Italian Pasta Salad
The Olive Garden chef suggests that home cooks substitute tri-color rotini pasta with any small pasta they prefer. This recipe can be prepared in as little as 30 minutes. The best part about making the Olive Garden Italian pasta supremo with primavera toast recipe at home is that the seasonings and proportions can be altered to suit dietary restrictions or flavor preferences.
Also See: How to Make Olive Garden Portobello Mushrooms with Mozzarella, How to Make Olive Garden Italian Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Herb Parmesan Cream Sauce, How to Make Olive Garden Bistecca di Manzo alla Boscaiola, How to Make Olive Garden Breadsticks, How to Make Olive Garden Caserecce Pasta and Red Sauce,How to Make Olive Garden Cheese Ravioli with Mushroom Ragu