From Copycat Recipe Guide
Olive Garden Roast Pork with Grapes and Wine
With over 750 restaurants throughout the United States, the Olive Garden is a favorite to families all across the country. While a night out is always fun, why not try to create a classic dish yourself such as the Olive Garden Roast Pork Loin with Grapes and Wine recipe, in the comfort of your own home? The menu is inspired by classic Italian dishes such as Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Chicken Parmigiana, and Fettuccine Alfredo. Chefs at the restaurant can attend the Olive Garden Culinary Institute of Tuscany to further immerse themselves in Italian culture and traditional cooking techniques.
|Image Source: Olive Garden|
|Customer service phone||(800)248-4935|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Pork loin, white wine, seedless grapes|
|Similar to||Roast Pork Loin|
Olive Garden Roast Pork Loin with Grapes and Wine Ingredients
- 3 pounds pork loin, center cut
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sage, freshly chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound red and white seedless grapes
Recipe courtesy of Olive Garden
Olive Garden Roast Pork Loin with Grapes and Wine Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a large roasting pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and put aside.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic, and sage in a mixing bowl. Add remaining olive oil and blend well.
- Evenly coat pork loin with seasoning mixture and place the it in the roasting pan.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place in oven for 10-15 minutes per pound, or until the inside temperature reaches 155 degrees (medium well).
- Take the foil off the roasting pan; return pan to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until the pork loin has browned. The meat should have an internal temperature of 145 degrees when done.
- Remove pork loin from the pan and allow it to rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
- Place the roasting pan with remaining juices on the stovetop over medium heat. Add white wine and scrape any drippings with a spatula.
- Add grapes to the wine sauce and cook until they are soft and the wine is reduced by half.
- Slice pork loin and place on a serving platter. Gently pour grapes and sauce over pork.
- Serve immediately.
Roast Pork Loin Recipe
- The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes, with a cooking time of 1 ½ hours.
- A 3-pound pork loin makes enough to serve four people. However, you could double the recipe to serve more people. Simply adjust the cooking time accordingly by adding 10-15 minutes for each additional pound.
Also See: How to Make Olive Garden Chicken Marsala, How to Make Olive Garden Chicken with Lemon Sage Sauce, How to Make Olive Garden Bistecca di Manzo alla Boscaiola, How to Make Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Foccacia,How to Make Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Mussels with Foccacia and Lemon, How to Make Olive Garden Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce