From Copycat Recipe Guide
Olive Garden Salad Dressing
Olive Garden is known for many things: pasta, never-ending breadsticks, and those delicious salads topped with that one-of-a-kind salad dressing. Now you can make your own replica of that dressing with this Olive Garden Salad Dressing recipe. It's an easy recipe that will take five to seven minutes to complete, and then you can kick back and relax while enjoying your own copycat Olive Garden salad, complete with a faux Olive Garden Salad Dressing. Why go to the restaurant for their never-ending salad bowl, breadsticks, and soup when you can create your own never-ending salad bowl at home? To really recreate the Olive Garden experience, make some minestrone soup and breadsticks.
|Creative Commons image by jimbrickett|
|Offered by||Olive Garden (Darden Restaurants)|
|Customer service phone||407-245-4000 |
|Main ingredients||Mayonnaise, vinegar, cheese|
|Similar to||Creamy Italian salad dressing|
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of oregano
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- One clove of garlic, minced
- Sugar, to taste
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe
- Blend all of the above ingredients together with a mixer for about thirty seconds on medium speed.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Taste the salad dressing. If it's too tart, add some sugar to sweeten it up. One tablespoon of sugar may be enough.
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Video
- If you don't have a mixer, use a blender to combine the ingredients for the Olive Garden Salad Dressing. You can also use a wand mixer.
- Try using the salad dressing as a marinade for chicken breast or vegetables!
- The Olive Garden Salad Dressing can be stored for about ten days in an airtight container in your refrigerator.
- You can replace the oregano and parsley for prepared Italian herb seasoning to save time.
- If you'd prefer to avoid mayonnaise, you can use extra-virgin olive oil as the base and replace the red wine vinegar with apple cider vinegar and proceed with the recipe as above.
Also See: How to Make Olive Garden Minestrone Soup, How to Make Olive Garden Italian Pasta Salad Supremo with Primavera Toast, How to Make KFC Bean Salad, How to Make Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, How to Make KFC Coleslaw, How to Make Olive Garden Breadsticks