From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Bread Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
Panera Bread features many breakfast meals, including cinnamon rolls, French croissants, and Cinnamon Crunch Bagels. The restaurant has also featured a Panera Cinnamon Raisin French Toast recipe that uses cinnamon raisin toast, eggs, heavy cream, and milk to make a variation on the classic French toast recipe. Make this dish for breakfast today by following the copycat version of this recipe.
|Source: samantha celera|
|Customer service phone||(314)984-1000|
|Main ingredients||Cinnamon Raisin toast, milk, heavy cream, eggs|
|Similar to||French Toast|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Panera Bread Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Ingredients
- 8 slices thick Cinnamon Raisin bread
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
Recipe courtesy of Panera Bread
Panera Bread Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Recipe
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, heavy cream, eggs, honey, vanilla, and salt. Use a whisk to combine well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish or pie plate. Working in batches, dip each slice of bread into the mixture and let it sit for 15 seconds before turning.
- Melt the butter in the hot pan and swirl to coat the pan evenly.
- Place each coated slice into the pan. Be careful not to overcrowd the pan and work in batches if necessary.
- Cook each toast slice for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown all over.
- Remove from the pan and place two slices on each plate. Serve.
How to Make Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- For a classic dish, serve the cooked French toast with warm maple syrup.
- Make a stuffed version of this dish by spreading cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon over four bread slices, then topping with the other four slices. Dip the sandwiches in the custard mixture and cook in the skillet as above.
- If you prefer, you can also prepare this dish in the oven instead of the stovetop. Preheat an oven to 350. Pour the custard mixture into a 13x9 baking dish and let the bread soak for 20 minutes. Fry the bread in the skillet as above, then transfer to a baking sheet. Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Also See: How to Make Panera Macaroni and Cheese, How to Make a Panera Cuban Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Tomato and Mozzarella Panini, How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagels