From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Chicken Noodle Soup
The Panera Chicken Noodle soup found on the chain restaurant's menu is a warm, comforting, yet low-fat dish that can be enjoyed as a main dish, side dish or soup course. If you are far from a restaurant location, or are looking to save money, preparing the dish at home is a great alternative. The Panera Chicken Noodle soup recipe is easy to make. The recipe can be made ahead and in large batches. The soup freezes easily and reheats quickly, for a simple evening meal.
Flickr: samantha celera
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, noodles|
|Similar to||Atlanta Bread Company's Chicken Noodle Soup|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Panera Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 cups celery
- 2 cups carrots
- 2 cups onion
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup egg noodles
- Olive oil
Panera Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- Slice onions, carrots, and celery.
- Place sufficient olive oil in the bottom of a Dutch oven to lightly cover.
- Saute onions, carrots and celery for a few minutes.
- Add water, bullion, spices and broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature to a simmer and cover pot.
- Cook egg noodles in a separate pot according to package directions.
- Drain noodles well, then add to the pot.
- Serve soup hot and garnish with parsley if desired.
How to Make Panera Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken noodle soup can be prepared with a wide-range of ingredients and spices. This Panera recipe is fairly basic, but delicious. Consider using fresh spices for best results. To spice up the dish, increase the amount of black pepper or add a dash of Cayenne pepper. For a nice treat, consider serving the soup in a hearty bread bowl.
Also See: How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make a Panera Frontega Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Salmon Club Croissant, How to Make a Panera Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini, How to Make a Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini