From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
The Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken Salad recipe found on the chain restaurant's menu is a crisp, flavor-packed dish that combines pecans, spinach, chicken and apple chips with an apple-infused white balsamic vinegar dressing. At the restaurant, the salad can be enjoyed in entree-size or as part of their combination meal option where diners are able to enjoy half of a salad along with another selection such as soup or a sandwich. While the Fuji apple chicken salad is enjoyable in the restaurant, it is far more affordable to prepare the entree at home. The secret to recreating the salad is to use a quality Gorgonzola cheese crumble.
Start to finish: 20 minutes
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Lettuce, chicken|
|Similar to||Chicken Waldorf Salad|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup spring mix with baby spinach
- 1/4 cup roasted chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 cup apple chips
- 1/8 cup Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/8 cup red onions
- 1/8 cup pecans
- 1/8 cup tomatoes
- 1/8 cup white balsamic Fuji apple vinaigrette
Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- Clean Romaine lettuce and the spring mix by rinsing both with fresh water.
- Spin lettuce to remove excess water or blot dry with paper towels.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and slice red onions.
- Add apple chips and pecans to the salad, then toss.
- Clean chicken and coat with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and sea salt.
- Grill chicken in a skillet or a broiler.
- Cut the grilled chicken breast into large strips and place onto the top of the salad.
- Add tomatoes and red onions on top of the salad.
- Pour the white Fuji apple vinaigrette lightly over the top of the salad.
- Top salad with Gorgonzola crumbles.
- Place into salad bowl, then serve with a large slice of freshly baked bread.
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
How to Make Fruit and Nut Salad
- The Fuji apple chicken salad can be prepared with a range of ingredients. You can easily substitute chicken or shrimp for the turkey, or create a vegetarian option by leaving off the meat entirely.
- For best results, allow the Gorgonzola crumbles to warm slightly before serving for a more intense flavor.
Also See: How to Make Panera Greek Salad, How to Make Panera Asian Sesame Chicken Salad, How to Make Panera BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad, How to Make Panera Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad, How to Make Panera Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, How to Make Panera Roasted Turkey Fuji Apple Salad, How to Make Panera Thai Chopped Chicken Salad, How to Make Panera White Balsamic Fuji Apple Vinaigrette