From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Poppyseed Dressing
Panera's poppyseed dressing tops the restaurant's Panera Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad with a sweet, yet slightly tart flavor. The dressing is specifically proportioned to enhance the flavor of the combination of strawberries, blueberries, pecans, grilled chicken, pineapple, romaine lettuce and chicken used in the strawberry and chicken salad.While the poppyseed dressing is low in fat, it provides a high punch of flavor.
Start to finish: 15 minutes
|Flickr: Marit & Toomas Hinnosaar|
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Vinegar, orange juice, cane juice|
|Similar to||Oriental vinaigrette|
Panera Poppyseed Dressing Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon evaporated cane juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons distilled vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
Panera Poppyseed Dressing Recipe
- Place 1 tablespoon evaporated cane juice, 1 tablespoon water, and 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate into a blender.
- Blend ingredients on a low setting for about 10 seconds.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, 1/8 salt and 1/4 teaspoon stevia to the blender.
- Pulse the blender several times to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Add 2 teaspoons vinegar to the blender.
- Process the ingredients in the blender on medium for approximately 1 minute until all ingredients are well-mixed and the vinaigrette has a smooth texture.
- Use the poppyseed dressing immediately for a warmer presentation or place in a refrigerator for about an hour to serve chilled.. Leftover salad dressing can be refrigerated for about two days, but the flavor will be slightly different than when it was fresh.
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
How to Make Poppyseed Dressing
- The Panera Poppyseed dressing can be easily altered by adding some Cayenne pepper, black pepper, or other hot spices to help increase the heat index. Other seasoning options include garlic, ginger, and extra lemongrass.
- Made with orange juice, evaporated cane juice and poppy seeds, Panera's poppyseed dressing offers flavor that may also compliment certain pasta dishes and salads. The dressing can also be used as a marinade to flavor baked chicken or turkey.
Also See: How to Make Panera Asian Sesame Vinaigrette, How to Make Panera BBQ Ranch Dressing, How to Make Panera Caesar Dressing, How to Make Panera Thai Chili Vinaigrette, How to Make Panera Greek Dressing