From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Roasted Turkey Fuji Apple Salad
The Panera roasted turkey Fuji apple salad recipe found on the chain restaurant's menu is a crisp, flavor-packed meal that combines nuts, turkey and apple chips with an apple-infused white balsamic vinegar dressing. At the restaurant, the salad can be enjoyed in entree-size, or as part of their "you-pick-two" option where you are able to enjoy a 1/2 salad along with another selection. While the roasted Fuji apple salad is great in the restaurant, it is an easy recipe to replicate at home. The secret of recreating the salad is to use fresh ingredients and a high-quality Gorgonzola cheese crumble.
Panera is a chain of fast-casual restaurants that offers a wide range of salads, soups and sandwiches. The fresh-based concept allows home chefs a good basis for recreating healthy, yet flavorful salad options.
Start to finish: 30 minutes
|Flickr: samantha celera|
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Lettuce, roasted turkey|
|Similar to||Chicken Waldorf Salad|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Panera Roasted Turkey Fuji Apple Salad Ingredients
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup spring mix with baby spinach
- 1/4 cup roasted turkey breast
- 1/8 cup apple chips
- 1/8 cup Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/8 cup red onions
- 1/8 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/8 cup white Fuji apple vinaigrette
Panera Roasted Turkey Fuji Apple Salad Recipe
- Clean Romaine lettuce and the spring mix.
- Spin lettuce to remove excess water, or blot with paper towels.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and slice red onions.
- Add apple chips and pecans to the salad, then toss.
- Shred roasted turkey breast into large strips and place onto the top of the salad.
- Add tomatoes and red onions on top of the salad.
- Pour white Fuji apple vinaigrette lightly over the top of the salad.
- Top salad with Gorgonzola crumbles.
- Place into salad bowl, then serve with a large slice of freshly baked bread.
How to Make Panera Roasted Turkey Fuji Apple Salad
The roasted turkey fuji apple salad can be prepared with a range of ingredients. You can easily substitute chicken or shrimp for the turkey, or create a vegetarian option by leaving off the meat entirely. For best results, allow the Gorgonzola crumbles to warm slightly before serving for a more intense flavor.
Also See: How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make a Panera Frontega Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Salmon Club Croissant, How to Make a Panera Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini, How to Make a Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini