From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Thai Chili Vinaigrette
The Panera Thai Chili Vinaigrette dresses the restaurant's Thai chopped chicken salad with a spicy, Asian-styled kick. This dressing compliments the Thai cashews, red peppers, fresh cilantro, romaine lettuce, chicken and wonton strips used in the Thai chopped chicken salad.While the vinaigrette is low-fat, it is not low on flavor. Packed with hints of lemongrass, sesame oil and soy sauce, the sauce presents a classic Thai flavor profile that is suitable for salads, pastas or as a marinade for chicken or turkey.
Start to finish: 30 minutes
|Flickr: samantha celera|
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Soybean oil, cider vinegar|
|Similar to||Thai Chili Sauce|
Panera Panera Thai Chili Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon vinegar
Panera Panera Thai Chili Vinaigrette Recipe
- Place 1 teaspoon water, 2 teaspoons rice vinegar and 2 teaspoons soy sauce in a blender.
- Blend ingredients on a low setting for about 10 seconds.
- Add 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon lemongrass, 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt to the blender.
- Pulse the blender several times to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon lime juice and 1/8 teaspoon vinegar to the blender.
- Process the ingredients in the blender on medium for approximately 1 minute until all ingredients are well-mixed and a smooth vinaigrette is created.
- Use the Thai Chili vinaigrette immediately for a warmer presentation, place in a refrigerator for about an hour to serve chilled.. Leftovers salad dressing can be refrigerated for about 2 days, but the flavor will be slightly different than when it was fresh.
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
How to Make Panera Thai Chili Vinaigrette Dressing
The Panera Thai chili vinaigrette can be easily altered by adding some Cayenne pepper, black pepper or other hot spice to help increase the heat index. Other seasoning options include garlic, ginger and extra lemongrass. The dressing can also be used to season Asian-style pasta dish or to marinate steak or chicken.
Panera is a fast-casual chain of restaurants that feature a large bakery, freshly-made cafe dishes and a coffee bar. While the restaurant does not disclose their secret recipes, you can make a very similar dressing by using similar ingredients to the restaurant version.
Also See: How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make a Panera Frontega Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Salmon Club Croissant, How to Make a Panera Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini, How to Make a Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini, How to Make Panera Thai Chopped Chicken Salad